ASSISTANT TO THE SALES / AFTER SALES MANAGER (M/F/D)
In your function as an assistant you will experience a varied field of activity with interesting tasks:
THESE INCLUDE, AMONG OTHER THINGS:
- Independently completing classic office and assistance tasks
- Supporting you in administrative and organisational tasks
- The independent completion of tasks in the field of sales / after sales
- The preparation of vehicle registrations / valuation tracking as well as social media applications
- Preparing and conducting internal meetings and taking minutes of meetings
- Greeting and receiving customers, as well as coordinating appointments
You have completed commercial or ideally automotive commercial training (m/f/d). Ideally, you have already gained experience in the automotive industry and are particularly familiar with the After Sales / Sales division You are familiar with the classical MS-Office, especially Excel, as well as social media applications. Flexibility, ability to work in a team as well as a distinct willingness to communicate and cooperate Forward-looking and reliable way of working Personally, you are characterised by a structured, precise and reliable way of working, you like to take responsibility and are able to work independently. Friendly, confident and assertive appearance A secure, very good knowledge of written and spoken German, English or another foreign language would be an advantage.
WE OFFER YOU:
- A challenging and interesting job in the automotive industry
- A very pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- Personal development through taking on responsibility and training opportunities
- Openness to new impulses and ideas that you bring to the table as well as a future-oriented and innovative workplace with performance-related remuneration
Participation in the application process is via email only. If you send us a paper application, it will be recorded electronically. Please understand that we will not return your application documents.